Tuesday, September 15, 2015

 Cardiologist
Duties and responsibilities: A cardiologist is someone in the medical field who provides health care to patients with heart disorders. They will diagnose and treat cardiovascular diseases and many will perform both minor and major surgeries. This challenging career carries a lot of responsibility. Making a mistake can result in the death of the patient so the cardiologist must stay alert at all times and know what they’re doing.
Salary: $461,000 - $512,000
Education: Aspiring cardiologists need to obtain their bachelor's degree and then enroll in a medical school program. After graduating from medical school, they complete several years of internal medicine and cardiology training in a residency program.


Reflection: Yes, I would like to be one because I want to help people who have heart problems and because I myself  have heart problem and I had open heart surgery to fix my heart and I want to give a person a chance of life by helping  them figure out what is wrong them her or his heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment